Friday 25 January 2013

BYE BYE PARENTAL LEAVE

Good morning!

  Steve is taking me across to Quebec to Wakefield, a little cottage community. It's a wonderland in the middle of Gatineau Park full of winter activities and great culinary delights. I love that Steve has picked out a destination and we are off to see what the day brings.

This was the last week of Husband's parental leave, which means there will be a lot of changes in this house next week. I have signed Euan and I up for 3 play groups. Monday while I'm taking a money management class Euan will be introducing himself to some new little ones at nursery.  Tuesday's are Music & Masterpieces with Mommy which I have been looking forward to for a few weeks now.  Euan loves singing, this will expand our song list and give him an introduction to crafts. Wednesday we are going to a parent and baby playgroup with tea time for parents. I am hoping Euan will enjoy the interaction with play mates and that it will give him some more independence at home. We are turning a corner and I'm excited by my own independence flourishing in our new city and making some new mommy friends.

Have a lovely weekend! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment